Here are a couple of video clips taken on the streets of Ulsan. I had to split the video. Sorry for any redundancy.
Just a glimpse of what it is like driving. I had time to do it this morning after taking Jonah to school.
In addition, he loves his school. He gets to ride the yellow bus tomorrow. He seems excited about that. When I asked him today if he went to his new school, he responded, "My have fun my new school." I concluded that it was a positive experience.
A girl can't help but be a bit wary of the language exposure in terms of Jonah. Think about it. He goes to school where they speak English and Korean, then he comes home and watches Dora. Poor kid! LOL
Clearly we need to up our prayers for your safety! Very interesting, but glad this is not something I have to deal with. Just driving in Shreveport stresses me out. Love ya!
ReplyDelete